*Patch tests are required for Lash Extensions at least 48 hours before treatment.
All lashes last 3-4 weeks and if you wanted to upkeep and maintain the lashes, infills are recommended every 3 weeks.
Full set: £55 - (2 hour application)
Infills: £38 - (1/1.5 hour application)
The individual lashes are where individual synthetic lashes are applied onto each and every individual natural eyelash to add extra length and volume.
Full set: £65 - (2.5/3 hour application)
Infills: £45 (1.5/2 hour application
Hybrid lashes are a combination of two techniques: Russian Volume and Individual lash extensions. Hybrid Lashes will give you volume and length, resulting in a wispy, textured lash extension look.
Russian Volume Lashes
Full Set: £70 - (2.5/3 hour application)
Infills: £45 - (1.5/2 hour application)
Russian Volume Lashes are ultra fine synthetic lashes that are made from the same fibres as classic lashes. However, as they are much thinner so we are able to apply more than one to each natural lash. Fans are made up of anything between 2-6 ultra-fine lashes depending on the desired look. Russian Lashes are applied in a fan-like shape, which gives a thicker, fuller and fluffier 'volume' look.
Anything less than 50% of lashes remaining is classed as a full set.
To upkeep the lashes it is important that all aftercare is followed.
Aftercare for Individual eyelash extensions
- Do not get the eyelashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Proper hygiene is VERY IMPORTANT, the lashes must be kept clean. Make sure you give the lashes a thorough cleanse through up to 3 times a week, this will prevent any build up of natural oils, sleep, and makeup on the lash line.
- Avoid any picking and pulling to the eyelashes, also avoid rubbing the eyes.
- Do not use swimming pools, sauna or steam rooms for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use mascara on the artificial eyelash extensions.
- After showering, do not rub the eyes, towel dry them gently by dabbing. Also leave it a good 5 minutes before using the lash wand to brush them through so you're not pulling on the lash bonds too much.
- Only use oil-free makeup remover. Stay away from any oily products as this breaks down the adhesive bond.
- Make sure you brush the lashes morning and night to keep them looking fresh and tidy. It's always a good idea to keep the lash wand on you just incase you knock them whilst you're out and about.